Nope! We charge the same management fees on our RESPs as on any other account type. Just our regular low pricing, no minimum account size, and never ever any lock-in periods or transfer out fees.
Registered Education Savings Plans (RESPs)
- What's an RESP & How it Works
- What is an RESP? Why should I open one?
- Does Mercer Invest Wise offer Registered Education Savings Plans (RESPs)?
- What is the Canada Learning Bond (CLB) and how do I apply?
- Who is considered to be the Primary Caregiver (PCG)?
- Why do I need to select a beneficiary each time I make a deposit?
- How do I add a beneficiary to my RESP?
- Does Mercer Invest Wise charge any special fees or enforce different minimums or lock-in periods for RESPs?
- Which RESP grants does Mercer Invest Wise offer?
- Is there a maximum amount I can contribute to an RESP?