Before signing your transfer form, it is important to check that your information matches the details at your bank. If there is a discrepancy, your bank will reject our request which can delay the transfer.
To prevent this from happening, you can follow the instructions below.
- Download your account statement from your current institution.
- Compare the below information with the transfer form we've created. You'll want to double check that the information matches your:
- Full name
- Residential address
- Date of birth
If the information matches - Please proceed with e-signing the transfer form. Once signed, we'll send this to your institution and reach out if we require any additional details.
If the information does not match - You'll want to get in touch with your bank to update your details. Alternatively, you can send us an email and we can amend the transfer form for you.
If there is a Name, SIN, or Date of Birth Mismatch:
- Please upload a document (marriage certificate, etc.) that confirms the change in your Name or SIN to this secure link.
- Once you've uploaded the document, please contact us with the title, “Transfer - Information Mismatch” and we can approve the change.
If there is an Address Mismatch:
- Send us an email with your correct address. You can contact us with the title as “Transfer - Address Mismatch”, and we will amend your transfer form.
Is there anything else that I can keep in mind when transferring my funds?
If possible, please upload your account statement so we can investigate further if there is an information mismatch. As well, check out our other help articles and if you have any additional questions, contact us!