Yes! By default, if you don't skip your Overflow, we'll deposit whatever cash is in excess. However, if you want to set a monthly maximum, you can add a limit in your settings after you turn on Overflow.
- What is Overflow and how does it work?
- How much does it cost?
- Can all Mercer Invest Wise clients use Overflow?
- What accounts can I deposit my Overflow in?
- What banks do you support for Overflow?
- How often does my Overflow get deposited?
- What if my banking institution isn't listed for Overflow?
- Can I choose the day Overflow checks my balance?
- Can I set a maximum withdrawal amount?
- How do I know Overflow is secure?