Absolutely! Mercer Invest Wise has investment options appropriate for a wide range of individuals, including those who are approaching or in retirement. After completing a questionnaire, you will be recommended a portfolio tailored to your personal financial situation. In general, those approaching or in retirement could be recommended a more conservative portfolio, which is designed to have lower short-term fluctuations than say, a growth portfolio.
- Who is Mercer?
- Who is Wealthsimple?
- Is Mercer Invest Wise part of my employer retirement plan?
- What type of account options are there?
- Can I use Mercer Invest Wise if I am approaching retirement or retired?
- Will I still have access to Mercer Invest Wise if I leave my current employer?
- What are the different investment portfolios offered?
- Will contributions be taken directly from my pay?
- Can I buy stocks with my Mercer Invest Wise account?
- Is there a minimum amount I have to contribute?