There are three investment portfolios offered within Mercer Invest Wise. Conservative, for those of you who want to invest a little more cautiously, balanced, and all the way through to growth, for those who want a little more octane in their investments. We'll help you choose a risk level you're comfortable with, and help you switch between portfolios over time if your circumstances change.
- Who is Mercer?
- Who is Wealthsimple?
- Is Mercer Invest Wise part of my employer retirement plan?
- What type of account options are there?
- Can I use Mercer Invest Wise if I am approaching retirement or retired?
- Will I still have access to Mercer Invest Wise if I leave my current employer?
- What are the different investment portfolios offered?
- Will contributions be taken directly from my pay?
- Can I buy stocks with my Mercer Invest Wise account?
- Is there a minimum amount I have to contribute?