As part of our normal account opening process, we confirm your details with a reporting agency to verify your identity (and make sure we are not dealing with any unsavoury types!). Our reporting agency runs a soft credit check on your details- meaning the inquiry will not hurt your credit score or even be visible to other third parties who view your credit report.
- How does Mercer Invest Wise handle security and encryption?
- Is my money insured? What would happen to my account if Mercer Invest Wise went out of business?
- Is my personal information safe and secure?
- Allowing Third-Party Cookies to Be Set in Your Browser
- Does Mercer Invest Wise pull my credit report when I open an account?
- Is Mercer Invest Wise CDIC (Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation) insured?
- What is Two-Step Verification?
- Does Mercer Invest Wise offer Two-Step Verification?
- Two-Step Verification Troubleshooting
- I lost my phone so I can no longer receive my two-step verification code. What do I do?