Mercer Invest Wise asks clients to verify bank accounts to make funds transfers to and from Mercer Invest Wise.
There are two ways to verify your Scotiabank chequing or savings account with Mercer Invest Wise:
- A PDF of a full Bank Statement
- Image of a Void Cheque
Sign into your Scotiabank Online Banking
Under 'Account Summary' tab, click on the appropriate account (i.e., chequing or savings)
- Click the 'Documents' tab to access your online bank statements
- Click on the most recent bank statement and download it as a PDF
- Upload it to your Mercer Invest Wise account!
- Sign into your Scotiabank Online Banking
- Click on 'Direct Deposits & Payments' under the 'Account Details' tab
- Click on the 'Void Cheque' option and download it.
- Upload it to your account!