No. While you can access Mercer Invest WiseTM, powered by Wealthsimple through your employer, it is separate from your employer retirement plan. Mercer Invest Wise is an additional voluntary savings and retirement plan to complement your total benefits package. Mercer Invest Wise can be used for all types of savings goals. It can be used for saving for a down payment on a home, for educational needs, to drawdown your pension post retirement, or to complement your employer’s retirement plan as needed.
- Who is Mercer?
- Who is Wealthsimple?
- Is Mercer Invest Wise part of my employer retirement plan?
- What type of account options are there?
- Can I use Mercer Invest Wise if I am approaching retirement or retired?
- Will I still have access to Mercer Invest Wise if I leave my current employer?
- What are the different investment portfolios offered?
- Will contributions be taken directly from my pay?
- Can I buy stocks with my Mercer Invest Wise account?
- Is there a minimum amount I have to contribute?