Yes of course. You can continue to use your Mercer Invest Wise account even if you leave your current employer. Even better, you can continue to open new accounts too. So if upon leaving your employer, you wish to transfer your retirement savings into your Mercer Invest Wise account, you can do so.
- Who is Mercer?
- Who is Wealthsimple?
- Is Mercer Invest Wise part of my employer retirement plan?
- What type of account options are there?
- Can I use Mercer Invest Wise if I am approaching retirement or retired?
- Will I still have access to Mercer Invest Wise if I leave my current employer?
- What are the different investment portfolios offered?
- Will contributions be taken directly from my pay?
- Can I buy stocks with my Mercer Invest Wise account?
- Is there a minimum amount I have to contribute?