Nope. No amount is too big or too small. Invest what you want, when you want.
- Who is Mercer?
- Who is Wealthsimple?
- Is Mercer Invest Wise part of my employer retirement plan?
- What type of account options are there?
- Can I use Mercer Invest Wise if I am approaching retirement or retired?
- Will I still have access to Mercer Invest Wise if I leave my current employer?
- What are the different investment portfolios offered?
- Will contributions be taken directly from my pay?
- Can I buy stocks with my Mercer Invest Wise account?
- Is there a minimum amount I have to contribute?